• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

VGcats FFXI comic

Started by Ennaor, May 16, 2007, 07:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennaor

http://www.vgcats.com/ffxi/

They on phoenix too!  Ahh I love vgcats!  Sorry would be longer post but running to class now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Zerila

Scott at VG-Cats does a lot of FFXI stuff, and it's all pretty funny :)
My favorite is Ternaldo's Guide to Super Fun Partying! That one always cracks me up (My toes are cold!)

We used to have a lot of Web-comic artists on Phoenix. Ian from Machall, if I remember right, Greg Dean from Real Life (Shirtninjas!), Webrunner (did the Adventurers! comic) And a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting... I think most of them have moved on, though ; ;
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ennaor

MrMadsen from little-gamers used to play too.  I met him at comic con!
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Kyuuketsuki

Yeah, the new ff comic rocks. :D And, I love all those ternaldo ones. XD I saw someone on our server with Ternaldo's model named...

Ternaldo! Laughed so hard. Q_Q

Areya

Haha, those are great.

*curses his lack of drawing skill*

Zerila

MrMasden, yeah! I knew I was forgetting someone! He's had SSG in a couple of his comics ^^

Nerces

Ketsuki, that's the actual Ternaldo. Scott (VGCats creator) used to and once again plays on Phoenix server.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Zerila

Oh, I didn't know that was actually Scott! I thought it was just someone who stole the name from the comic, or was the inspiration for it :)

I wish I could draw, I'd do my own comic  :(

Nerces

No, no. Scott's character wasn't named Ternaldo. They were two different people.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Zerila

Oh, I misunderstood ^^;

Lets get Scott into Lucky! That way, we might end up with comics based on some of us! :)

Wait... considering some of our antics, that may not be a good idea...

Areya

Heh, I can see it now...

Comics about Ryu's near-perpetual egg hunt, Ketsu's cookie habit...