• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Un trailer pour MGS 4!

Started by Ennaor, June 08, 2007, 03:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennaor

http://www.playfrance.com/news-ps3-tv-un-trailer-pour-mgs-4.html

Wow Selan you are like OLD.  And you traded your mullet for a Tom Selleck stache  ;D
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Selan

i'm the solid snake from the first metal gear solid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ennaor

Selan

PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE... all you guys know how hawt and sexy i am!!!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Selan on June 12, 2007, 02:05:01 AM
PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE... all you guys know how old and wrinkly i am!!!

Whazzat granny?

Selan

haha very funny kets, nice joke!! But i know everyone wants some of this! ;)

Kyuuketsuki

Ennaor

Did you not watch the trailer Selan... Snake is sooo 1998... thats like Sugar Ray old!  It's all about Raiden now as long as theres no Rose to nag me :)

Selan

Lol i remember i had the metal gear solid trailer... and it would say "The Most Anticipated Game of 1998!" Anyways i bet solid snake is really young in the game, they are just teasing everyone. So HAH! =D

OMG so here is a link to the real solid snake which is me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SA5VVBb2bU

Ennaor

Isnt Snake in his LATE 40s in the first one!  OLD MAN SELAN! 

Ryudei

Raiden is such a freaking n00b, god.  PS: i've only played up to 2, I should play 3 sometime!

Ennaor

but didnt you see the trailer on the link Ryudei.... REDEMPTION... in the words of greenwood he was BAD ASS!

Ryudei

I can't watch!!  SPOILERS!!!!