• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

3 years late, but hey...

Started by Zenyagi, March 03, 2010, 08:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenyagi

QuoteBeastmaster will have the benefit of getting more to do with Call Beast.  In the next Version Update, they want to soften the rarity and price of Call Beast items so Beastmasters can use them more freely.

(eom)

Areya

Making them stack to 99 would be nice too.  Along with pet foods...

Zenyagi

/nod about biscuits, not sure about call items, but i sure wouldn't complain.

Zerila

Stack to 99 AND increase the yields! :D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Making 33 jugs NQ then 66/99 HQ?  Sign me up!

Zenyagi

The selling prices of the following items have been revised:
Skull Locust / King Locust / Mushroom Locust / Snapping Mole / Helmet Mole / Carrot Broth / Famous Carrot Broth / Bug Broth / Quadav Bug Broth / Herbal Broth / Singing Herbal Broth / Carrion Broth / Cold Carrion Broth / Humus / Rich Humus / Meat Broth / Warm Meat Broth / Tree Sap / Scarlet Sap / Fish Broth / Fish Oil Broth / Seedbed Soil / Alchemist Water / Sun Water / Grasshopper Broth / Noisy Grasshopper Broth / Mole Broth / Lively Mole Broth / Blood Broth / Clear Blood Broth / Antica Broth / Fragrant Antica Broth

The harvesting rates for the following items have been adjusted, and they are now dropped by certain enemies:
Skull Locust / King Locust / Mushroom Locust / Snapping Mole / Helmet Mole

... Is this it? ...really?

/sigh

Areya

They also made Synergy versions of the recipes which I believe can yield multiple stacks of jugs with HQ.  Not 100% on that.

Areya

Oh, just to clarify on this, since nothing was really said on it for a while:

What they -really- did is twofold.  First, mobs can drop a lot of the rarer ingredients for some of the jug synths.  It used to be nearly impossible to find Moles on the AH for Mole Broth because they were mining yields people always tossed.  Now you can slaughter mobs and get them, and the drop rate on most is reasonable.

The second thing they did, is make the Synergy versions of the jug recipes always yield HQs.  Like, for example, the Synergy version of Meat Broth always makes 2 Sabers minimum.  And you can get HQ results to increase the yields.  Even more lucrative is the fact that the "newer" jugs (Allie, Chucky, Lars, Audrey) make SIX jugs per base synth and 12 if you HQ.

Thanks to these developments, using jugs that used to be pricey and on the rare side, such as Allie, is a lot easier.  Even some of the older jugs like Sabers can be created in large quantities without having to depend on how the HQ Result Craft Gods are treating you that day.

Zenyagi

Yeah, I've been lurking the Alla boards, and it seems like a fairly reasonable compromise between selling HQ jugs dirt cheap @ NPCs(zzz) and the old way (grr).

Unfortunately, any time I log in lately, I see how much time it would take to even begin to catch up, and I don't have the energy for it.

-_-'