• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Male Mithra Anyone? ;)

Started by Kallisto, July 29, 2010, 12:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kallisto

So for the 2010 trailer I noticed this little guy and just squealed my panties! Possible male mithra?

Something else to point out, though those mithra / miqote ears are pretty big, I do notice human ears too... maybe just helmet?

Who knows!!!

Rather they're holding out on who / what this guy is until the very final day of release or if this possible race / male mithra is going to just be super rare and unplayable I have no clue.

Really surprised I haven't seen this pointed out anywhere else.  If it's already been mentioned sorry for the recount on info =^-^=
The only true test of courage is the last.

Majestica

Those look more like horns, maybe on a helmet, than mithra ears to me.
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

It's hard to tell if that's a catguy or not from the picture.

Judging from the general nature of the pic though, I would guess that no matter what race he is, he looks like a story character or some other NPC.

I wouldn't hold my breath about male Mi'qotes, lol.

Kallisto

Yeah I can see how they look like horns.. but I dunno guys lol I'm look'n at that female's ears and his.. and they look pretty crazy similiar!  Even the darker coloration towards the tips, and if he was wearing a helmet I doubt that's all that would be on it, all of his hair is visible.

I still say male mithra (miqote... they're mithra's come on XD)! =^-^=b
The only true test of courage is the last.