• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

July 4th

Started by Evanesce, July 04, 2008, 04:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evanesce

So, I thought I'd see what you all are planning to do/end up doing (depending on when you reply) for the 4th of July. I'm playing with an orchestra during the fireworks (we're also accompanying a few artists/group- Mac Davis, Richie McDonald, and the Cactus Cuties), which should be alot of fun. We actually play a variety of patriotic numbers during the fireworks, which is really exciting.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Independence Day!

~Eva
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Majestica

Hi Eva! Sounds like fun =)

We invited everyone from Bart's shift over for a turkey fry! There will be around 20 people so we got 2 turkeys, and one guys birthday is on Monday so it's his birthday party too! We made it a bring your own fireworks party so after dark we'll be setting off some pretty shines (you know, after we're all good and liquored up) it should be FUN!  ;D Happy 4th everyone!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Zerila

We went to see fireworks last night :)

To avoid the crowds, we went to a place with a good vantage point about two miles away, and sat in a parking lot with a bunch of other people. I know from past experience that, if I want a "front row" seat to fireworks, it's going to take an hour to park and walk, and an hour and a half to drive back out again ^^;

Gas prices being what they are, I didn't want to waste that much gas just sitting still...

But, yeah. Had a great time yesterday :D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)