• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Computer help?

Started by Ennaor, February 27, 2007, 12:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennaor

Hey, anybody know how to uninstall a driver then reinstall the windows service pack 2 driver?  The thing is I need to get rid of my bluetooth WIDCOMM 4.0 cause it's not compatible with my lego robot and I need to use the bluetooth stack that came with the microsoft service pack 2... I dunno how to find/get the microsoft bluetooth stack and everytime I uninstall my bluetooth driver and try reinstalling it just reinstalls WIDCOMM 4.0... I don't know if I made sense but I can try confusing/explaining more :(
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Ryuoh

The driver is correct that might not be what you are trying to fix but i am not sure.. lol i hate bluetooth. try calling the lego company and asking them for help.

Ennaor

Well the whole story is I'm trying to learn Python and some guy made PyBluez and thats like a bluetooth library or something like that so I can use Python to program my lego robot.  But PyBluez is not compatible with WIDCOMM 4.0 but works with the Microsoft Bluetooth stack from the SP2... And that is what the creator of PyBluez said. So if I want to program this lego robot in python I need to figure out how to install the Microsoft Bluetooth stack and not use WIDCOMM 4.0... anybody else have any ideas how to do this? Thanks

Ennaor

I actually tried those links and searches earlier... I guess I'll figure it out eventually ...thanks for helping though!!!!!!