• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Fat Free Cookies. Discuss

Started by Ennaor, March 01, 2007, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennaor

So today I was kinda hungry but not too hungry so I went to the general store at school to pick up some grub.  Then I went to check if they had my favorite cookies, Chewy Caramel and Chocolate chip!  And there were some fat free version of those cookies so I went to try it... and when I walked out of the store there was a girl scout at the tables outside :(  And when I tried my cookie it wasn't as good as the original one and I kept thinking about how I should have got the girl scout cookies instead :(  Well anyways, what are your opinions on fat free cookies?  My opinion is that they suck and I should have threw the fat free cookie at the cashiers head for selling that to me!  I need to binge on girl scout cookies to purge the fat free ones out of my system!  Thats all.
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Zerila

My thoughts are, if you're going to indulge, do it right and get it out of your system :)

Whenever I've had fat-free or low fat snacks, they always make me want the real thing even more. And then, I eventually get the real thing anyway, which makes getting the fat-free stuff kinda pointless  :-\
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

Enna, you should have... pretty much done what you said! Fat-free stuff is cool to me... if it doesn't comprimise the flavoury goodness! PLUS! The uh... stuff they use in fat-free/sugar-free foods sometimes is questionable! Like, I know a lot of the sugar substitutes they use are laxatives. I like splenda stuff, though. :)

On another note, we need to do something to preserve the girlscout cookie names.

Selan

For people with diabeties and such like my mom, fat free sugar-less cookies are good. I have eatten some and they are nasty. It's like soda.... diet soda just doesn't taste the same, but you also feel kinda guilty eatting something and realizing 20 years from now it may harm you lol.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."