• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Holiday Plans?

Started by Areya, December 19, 2007, 08:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Since the site has been pretty quiet, thought I'd add this:

What kind of holiday plans do all of you have for the holidays?

Zerila

I'm heading up North to visit the in-laws for a couple days! Except for the fact that it's a four-hour drive, it should be fun :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Zerila

By the way, anyone else having a white Christmas? It's snowing here again  ::) ;D

Selan

just at home, got work on Wednesday ; ;. It's about 65 degrees, but it's been raining a bit.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Evanesce

I plan on taking it easy, writing some, and getting ready for All-State choir auditions. Oh, and I might drive a few hours to visit a friend of mine.
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Nerces

Dec 23: Secret Santa gift exchange with friends
Dec 24: Dinner with the family and subsequent gift exchange
Dec 25: Lunch at friend's house
Dec 31: All-nighter at friend's house
Jan 01: Lunch at friend's house

Throw in some Final Fantasy XI, Halo 3, Guitar Hero II and III someplace.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Selan

SOOOO WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING RIGHT NOW?
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

REPLYING TO YOUR QUESTION!  ;D

Zerila

More seriously, I got back from "up North" yesterday night. The drive up and back were ok, though not great. It was snowing in Minneapolis when we got back to town, so it was kinda slow going for a while.

I got a good haul, including a signed book from my favorite writer, some neat toys (a sonic screwdriver and a dalek from Dr. Who ^^; ), and clothes, which I actually appreciate now that I'm older :)

The gifts I gave were well-received, so that makes me really happy  ;D

I hope everyone else had a great holiday, and can now take the time to enjoy post-holiday peace and quiet ;)