• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

My Application

Started by Auren, December 16, 2008, 06:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auren

So I'm new to FFXI and I'm feelin' a little lonely.

I found you guys on the Linkshell Community site and thought you might be more willing than other LS's to accept a member who's still green behind the ears.

I'm a casual player for the most part who enjoys the journey more than power gaming. My past MMO addictions have mainly been DAoC and UO, with brief stints in EQ and WoW. The newer games are just too easy and I like the old-school challenge of a game like FFXI.

So anyway. I'm laid back and friendly. Easy to get along with... not sure what else to say.  ;D

Zerila

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Majestica

Hell yeah, get this guy a pearl!   ;D
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Auren

Awesome, thanks for having me!

I'll try to get in touch with a sackholder tonight if I can log in. I'm on the east coast US by the way... what time zone are the majority of the LS members in?

Areya

We're mostly Eastern and Pacific time, but we also have several night owls, so I'd say overall best time to look would be the evenings.

Auren

Great. I couldn't get online last night because my ISP decided to do node maintenance in my area (at least that's what they told me after being on the phone for an hour with tech support).

I got my fingers crossed for tonight, but otherwise I will hopefully see you sometime this week. :)