• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Application for Bumbar, Your Friendly Neighborhood Galka

Started by Bumbar, June 06, 2009, 09:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumbar

Hey Lucky LS,

I was checking some of the LSs at the community site and yours really jumped out at me.  I'd love to impress ya right off the bat but I dont think anything is gonna top pizza cheesecake (/galka drool).

My name is Bumbar and I'm a Galka from Sandy, rank 4, with war 37 and pld 31 (which is the job I'm trying to take to 75 first), fame 6 or 5 in sandy, windy, bastok and jeuno.  Ive played for about 3-4 months now and I'm really just looking for a laid back, fun, its-a-game-so-let's-enjoy-it type LS.  I am into power gaming too, but only as individual recreation.  I'm not high level but I love to help when possible (such as mission 2-3 or garisson) and I really try to do everything myself, so you dont have to worry about me asking for help on my end more then 1/month or so.

Ive just taken up gardening and think its a frustrating blast!  If there are any greenthumbs in the LS I'd love to compare notes  :D.

Also I like long walks on the beach, getting caught in the rain and I'm a capricorn...  ;D.
Biggest pet peeve is RMTs  >:(
Evidently, I also have a thing for using the little yellow guys   :P  Dont hold it against me  :-\

Anyway, I'll check here in a couple days to see if its cool if I ask a sackholder for a pearl.  In the meantime, feel free to wave hi if you see me running around.

Thanks!
8)

Ariamo

Galka alarm is going crazy D: -smashes it against a wall-

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Subie

Areya

Quote from: Bumbar on June 06, 2009, 09:14:52 PM
Evidently, I also have a thing for using the little yellow guys 

Little yellow guys?  You have a swarm of baby chocobos?

And uh, fine by me.

Majestica

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Zerila

No objections here, we could always use more Galkas. I think we only have T&C these days
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

naobi

the Ls should be over run by galkas.  I say every galka who applies automatically gets in   :P

Zerila

Did we ever get Bumbar his pearl? I will be on a little this weekend, I'll try to get him one if nobody else already has
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryudei

BUMBAAAAAAR!!!

That's fun to say! :D  I sanction his pearling!  That could be like a battle cry or something!

BUUUUUUMBAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!  *smashes against walls*