• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Application

Started by Redfrost, September 23, 2006, 11:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redfrost

Looking for a good social LS that does stuff lol. Main is Redfrost 75 NIN completed Zialrt but still working through CoP. Armakoy mentioned I should apply and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Armakoy

/poke red woopee!! {Yes, please}

Selan

As long as you are cool, and everyone agrees it should be fine. I'll contact you sometime^^.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ariamo

Fine with me I guess >.>

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

negotiator

ok on my vote.
i remember red frost...or was it blue flame, you 2 confused me, but one if you always used to say "SHOWTIME!" when ever i passed by.  i think both of you  knew eachother anyway so i count you as 1 person, lol.

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Areya

A "good social LS that does stuff", eh?  Well hasn't been much weird wild stuff to speak of eventwise.  But I've no problems with ya.

Selan

hahaha showtime.... i remember when i was in japan this guy kept saying "JAPANESE SHOWTIME" and of course was in a JP accent.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Redfrost

Haha, yeah I have Blues account too so i guess im a 75MNK and a 75NIN. ;D   Annnd "Stuff".... yeah stuff! hehe