• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Message from the grave... Oooooh!!!!

Started by Fered, November 23, 2006, 10:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fered

Hey guys, I just wanted to say hi seeing as I transferred to WoW with Hollie a little while back! Kinda miss you guys sometimes though... Been over 3 months since I cancelled my Content IDs for Fered too so I can't come back either... *sob* Anyway! I just wanted to say hi because I missed you all and remembered the website :D
Anyway, hope everything is well on FFXI!

Fered.

p.s. I hope some of you guys remember who I am because otherwise I'm gonna feel kinda silly ^^;

p.p.s. I expect a reply from you Ketsuki! Tell me how your DRG is going/has gone! ^^/

p.p.p.s If anyone has the strange urge to add me on msn, my e-mail address is [email protected]
I love lamp~

Kyuuketsuki

Who's Fered?  :(

Cooooome back. Sing me a song!

My drg is 75. :D But, once I got SAM to 75... my drg stopped getting any sort of love.  >:( Except from Ryu, who I can always depend on for drg support!

Seriously... come back. :(

And, tell Horrie I said... <4... and to come back as well.

And, if when you do come back, bring cookies.  ;D

Zerila

Fered!! Come back to us! Hollie too ; ;
You forgot to unlock the door to your moghouse. Your moogle is still in there. He was scratching at the door to be let out a few weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything recently.

Maybe he's sleeping?
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryudei

WoW traitorrrrrrs, there are no DRGs there, me and Kets would never be able to surviiiive :'(  Square never completely deletes you!  Make a big enough fuss and everything will be fine!  You have 24 hours to meet my demands! (Return to FFXI!)  Otherwise you will be stripped of any cookie priveleges for all time!

Fered

You mean... Moogle doesn't have his spare key!? Poor guy... he's probably had to eat the Buburimu cactus I left in there... I sure hope he didn't poop in the refridgerator again @_@;

Hollie is boring and says "ROFL NO WAY" to coming back whereas I am somewhat tempted at times because WoW = too easy for me (trop facile pour moi <--- for you, Ketsu). But I'm happy you guys remembered me! I thought you'd have all been like "Oh... who? o_O" but yay!

And Ryudei! <3! I remember you and Carmisse laughing at my accent on Vent :D
That's a point, how is Carmisse doing? And where's my dad? What's he doing too? I am curious about all these things :o tell me everything I am missing!
I love lamp~

Ryudei

Hollie sucks and needs a kick in the head!  Anything else you may want to know will require you to come back to XI!

Kyuuketsuki

*leaves a cookie trail from England to Vana'diel.*

Le monde du warcraft est fait en merde. :D   :P

I'm with Ryu! Cookie priveleges revoked and information withheld until your return! AND... We will break into your moghouse and take your moogle hostage and force feed him the nog with a plentitude of egginess! And gingersnaps! And yeah!

*taps foot* Are you back yet? >:(

Waitwait... Ryu... No DRGS IN WOW?! What the HELL! What is this abomination of which you speak? That must be a land of sadness, sorrow, and supreme solitude for some such as us! I'm so confused!  ???

Zerila

There are no Dragoons in WoW because it is, clearly, an inferior game. Don't let the massive subscription numbers fool you!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)