• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Fun and silly stuff

Started by Zerila, February 02, 2007, 05:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

I've been kicking this idea around in the back of my head for a while now. What I want to do is get a group of people together to just do fun/amusing/silly stuff. I'm thinking like plays, comedy routines, fireworks shows, etc. I was planning on using one or both of my tarutaru mules, Minjiji and Rapscallion, to do this. Would anyone be interested in joining me? I'm sure this would be a blast, and would bring some joy to the people of vana'diel :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

sure why not lol. I wouldn't mind doing some acting!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

Well, obviously all this will be AFTER CoP. I kinda want to focus on wrapping that up. It will be the first mission storyline I've played all the way through  ;D

Anyway, I was thinking we could rent out the hostel in Aht Urghan for rehersals and such, or just find some quiet, out-of-the way place to practice. We could plan stuff here on the site, come up with scripts, etc. or event ideas. And, here's a question for you Boss... would you like the "players" to have a seperate linkshell, so they don't become associated with Lucky? That's one of the reasons I was going to use mules for this, to keep the silly stuff and the "serious" stuff seperate :)

Selan

hmm it's ok if it's associate with lucky, we are a crazy bunch anyways! Anyways lets jus finish CoP first lol.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

Oh, yes. We absolutely have to finish up CoP first!