• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Kinda funny...

Started by Zerila, March 20, 2007, 04:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

So, I'm here at work, and I keep getting distracted by one of my coworkers. He keeps falling asleep at his desk. I'm finding it pretty hard to keep my mind on my work when I'm constantly glancing over as his head bobs...

Every once in a while he banks his noggin off his monitor, too.

Well, I got to go. We have a switch down :(
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

When he's nodding off one time, you should slip something on his desk for him to faceplant into. Such as the classic banana creme pie! :D

Switch down! D: You must have a job like my brother, in which case... I could understand why you get so bored at work! But, he works 7pm-7am... which seems like it's pretty dead most of the time.

Ennaor

Its funnier watching your professor fall asleep during your class presentation
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Zerila

This is probably true, but only if the professor also banks his head off of something :)

Fallingsnow

The professor part is true i was takin a final and as i got dowwn the professor was out asleep lol n yet we get introuble for passing thats so not fair.

Bakum

I had a job in Highschool where I got to sleep. It was a telemarketing job for Sears and my best friend got me the job. I sat in the corner where my boss couldn't see me and my friend sat in sight range. He would turn around to see if I was sleeping and get bitched at for not being on the phone and I would catch zzz's. (what a great job that was :P)

Zerila

I had a class in highschool that I used to be able to sleep in. US History. The teacher was sooo boring, and she never seemed to care that her droning voice sent half of her class into a coma