• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

So... what's up d00ds?

Started by Malikai, January 07, 2011, 04:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malikai

I have a lot of free time on my hands right now and was considering turning my account back on and server swapping back to Phoenix. I don't even remember the server I was on before. *shrug*

Anyway... the last time I was on was when the second Aby scenario was coming out. Is it hard getting into Aby groups? I only did it once and it was interesting. And now there's AF3? Is that obtained through Aby zones also? I know I could look it up but this is easier. heh

Then there's HNMLS stuff. Anyone in a good LS that's accepting?

Areya

Answer #1:  No, group shouts are pretty common, most are for Dominion Ops parties in Heroes of Abyssea zones, but shouts for other zones still turn up.

Answer #2: Yeah, Empyrean Armor is basically AF3, though it doesn't resemble the older Artifact gears.  Getting the base armors isn't too horribly difficult, but the base stats are boring.  to upgrade to +1, you need certain seals, like to upgrade BLM head you need Goetia Seal: Head items (8 of them).  Then you can further upgrade to +2 with more items.   They're very powerful sets.

Answer #3: Not as many endgame groups these days, many have become Abyssea groups, but a few still do things like ground kings.

Malikai

Okie, thanks. I'll think about it I suppose. Since I'd have to pay $40 total to reactivate and switch. Plus I'd have to get all the scenarios. Including the first three ones which I can get for $10.

Areya

The three addons are something you can skip, if money's a bit tight.  I highly recommend getting all the Abysseas if you plan on leveling past 75.  Heroes is particularly nice for getting to 90 in a hurry.