• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Are you voting tomorrow?

Started by Selan, November 04, 2008, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuoh

Quote from: Rachi on November 06, 2008, 09:34:09 PM
For me, "New Adventurer" is a nice way of saying "You're still a nOOb!" so personally speaking, I'd like to get out of that once and for all  ;)
25 posts.

Zerila

Post, Rachi! Post like the wind!
;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Rachi

hehe, yaaaaaay! *post* *post* *post*

Nerces

We really need to stop this whole "posting for the sake of posting" mentality. I place the blame wholly on Zerila!  ::)
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Zerila

Hey, if I hadn't cut way down on my posting, I'd have broken two thousand posts by now!  >:(

;D

Ryudei

I can't top Imperium Confectionarius!  Consider yourself all post-capped at 999 since 1,000 would need a new title!

Kyuuketsuki

Must... get... 1000 posts!!!!!! Must create work for Ryu!!!!!!  ;D

Ryuoh

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki on November 11, 2008, 03:55:57 PM
Must... get... 1000 posts!!!!!! Must create work for Ryu!!!!!!  ;D

Lol gogo post moar

Evanesce

Okay, I know it's late for this, but I got to vote for my first time last Tuesday (hooray for turning 18 in time!).
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Zerila

That seems so strange, until I remember that I've been playing for 5 years... happy first voting day, Eva!

On a side note, I'd like to point out that I am no longer intending to vote tomorrow.  ???