• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

ZeroG's Application

Started by ZeroG, April 27, 2009, 02:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroG

Okay so before I say anything ... I will say this:

"I bring you good tidings of cheesecake pie"

Although... I did take a bite out of it.

Okay, so with that out of the way, on to the important stuff. My ingame name is ZeroG, and basically i'm a newb. Been playing for a little over a month, my highest job is a level 30 White mage, which I've basically left alone to use as a sub. and have been playing around with summoner for the last couple of weeks. I'm still not quite sure weather i'm going to keep the SMN or check out dragoon

As for the reason why i'm looking around for an LS, its pretty simple if you think about it; FFXI sucks trying to play solo. A friend of mine, convinced a group of friends to start playing about a month and half ago. There is myself, Lynkis(omrie 75THF main), Mkann, Shindo & Jenzll. All of us, minus Lynkis' main are pretty much all sub-40, and don't have too much expierance past the dunes. I'm hoping that all five of us can get into the LS

'm trying to find us an LS where we can shoot the shit and maybe get a little help now and then. We're a pretty laid back group of people, we like to joke around most of the time, and we're all English speaking. Lynkis and I know a minor amount of Japanese, and I think Mkann knows a little Mandarin. Anywho really this is a lot longer than I had intended it to be so i'm just going to stop rambling on now.

So, in closing... let me in or you get no more cheesecake pie.

Ryuoh

Areya

I think most ppl here are more cookie and cake eaters, tho that pie looks good too~

I don't have any real objections, anyone else?

Zerila

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Elizabet

Majestica

I am allergic to the nuts on that pie. WHO ARE YOU REALLY AND WHO SENT YOU TO KILL ME?!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

ZeroG

I work for the government, but i'm no assassin. I work for the IRS... dun dun dunnnnn

Zerila

I forgive you working for the IRS because of your Ginko avatar.  ;)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryuoh

Quote from: ZeroG on April 28, 2009, 02:50:02 AM
I work for the government, but i'm no assassin. I work for the IRS... dun dun dunnnnn
IRS PPL are scary かわい。

Majestica

Why is the IRS trying to kill me with nuts ... ? ???
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Isthian

The nuts are cheaper than hiring the Ninjas or Corporate Hit Squad... and they can blame the FDA and the manufacturer and get $$$ off the fines.  ;D

ZeroG

Plus it costs money to send these people out to actually get someone: