• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Ye Olde Mappe

Started by Kyuuketsuki, May 02, 2007, 07:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyuuketsuki

Zerila

yay, new desktop wallpaper for work!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryuoh

haha its missing google and bit torrent tho >.> and wow is second life that big?

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Ryuoh on May 03, 2007, 03:02:39 AM
haha its missing google and bit torrent tho >.> and wow is second life that big?

Those aren't really online communities! XD Yeah, Second Life is pretty big I think.

Though Google -does- have a Volcano Fortress! And... there is "The Bit Torrent" between Flickr and Broadcaster. XD

Ennaor

That was soo cool!  I can see my mog house from there :)  I think I found a new school computer desktop wallpaper too :)  Bye bye Katamari Damacy!
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Zerila

While examining that map, I realized that there is a small island nation named "Yourbase". The strategic importance of that island makes it imperitive that it falls to the Army of Funkytown! Ketsuki, as my General of the Funky Armies, I want you to conquer that island! All Yourbase must belong to us!

(My heart goes out to anyone injured by the reference to that massively old meme...  :'()

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Zerila on May 03, 2007, 04:53:51 PM
While examining that map, I realized that there is a small island nation named "Yourbase". The strategic importance of that island makes it imperitive that it falls to the Army of Funkytown! Ketsuki, as my General of the Funky Armies, I want you to conquer that island! All Yourbase must belong to us!

(My heart goes out to anyone injured by the reference to that massively old meme...  :'()

Seeing that the other day, I figured you would say that! That is why we have crushed Yourbase and made it Ourbase, formerly known as Yourbase.

Zerila

Great! Now all I have to do is edit that map :)

Have a bonus cookie on me!