• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

New expansion?

Started by Kyuuketsuki, May 12, 2007, 07:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyuuketsuki

http://www.famitsu.com/blog/vanatsu/ Crusaders of Altana? God-soldier d00ds?

Three screens captioned...

"Latest Screenshot of the next expansion release winter 2007

Latest Expansion seems to be about the past of vanadiel (Crystal War Period ??)

Extension of north area "

Obviously, this may or may not be 100% accurate. The expansion news seems legit, dunno about the screens though...

Though, you know... looking at them... they look like current areas maybe before the crystal war. Since it was mentioned it's about that. Maybe those are pictures of the past? Flashbacks? Time travel?! O_o

PS: I'm bored.

PPS: It's official. http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml There's a video O_O. Fo sho zones pre-war. O_O I'ma shut up now. O_O

Ariamo

Ugh, even more stuff to do, maybe there will be stuff I can get for PUP on it. Will there be new jobs again?  Oh and maybe Ketsu won't be as bored.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Bakum

Defniatly looks very cool. I have to agree it seems like a "Time Travel" concept. If you watch the video on the official SE website it shows one zone, then flashes to a very similar looking zone.

I.E. It shows Sarutabaruta and the OP with one of the Horrototo Ruin entrances in the background then it flashes to the same section of the map just with the Horototo tower not being all broken looking, it looks brand new. Anyways if you haven't checked it out yet, you should.

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Ariamo on May 12, 2007, 11:36:20 AM
Ugh, even more stuff to do, maybe there will be stuff I can get for PUP on it. Will there be new jobs again?  Oh and maybe Ketsu won't be as bored.

Mmm, definitely won't be bored! At least, I don't think. I don't really know... but, I have faith! Though, gonna fix that soon, too! Once I mnk it up again.

Not sure about new jobs. Seems like a CoPesque story-driven expansion. Or at least... that's what I'm assuming. Not much you can do than speculate at this point.

Zerila

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Expansion! New Expansion! YAAAAAAH!!!!!

(sorry, I'm a little worked up about it... ^^;)

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ennaor

so who wants to start a new expansion mission static? its never to early to start! procrastinate! fail! and break up!

If this takes place in the past will we learn more about the opening movie?  maybe it takes place before the opening movie?  you know what im saying?  blah I never understand the stories anyways... need sparknotes ffxi
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Selan

sure, i wouldn't mind joining a static =).
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

QuoteIf this takes place in the past will we learn more about the opening movie?  maybe it takes place before the opening movie?

I want to save that girl at the beginning ; ;

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it will be great! These expansions have been getting better each time, in my opinion :)

Ariamo

Quote from: Selan on May 13, 2007, 02:54:57 AM
sure, i wouldn't mind joining a static =).

Ugh Selan, you haven't even done anything for ToAU yet, finish that first D:

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Zerila

Maybe we should do that, get everyone through all the ToAU missions. They've been really easy so far, I've been able to solo them all the way up to the Black Coffin, which is a bit much to solo. So, if anyone needs any help on them, let me know! It's mostly cutscenes, anyway :)