• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Are you voting tomorrow?

Started by Selan, November 04, 2008, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selan

just curious, who is voting tomorrow? I don't care who you vote for it's just that in cali we already know who is going to win.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ryuoh

Majestica

I mailed in my absentee ballot a few days ago  ;D
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Rachi

I'm gonna vote tomorrow. Yep. That's the plan anyway. Unless I completely forget like I did on the last election day.

Zerila

I can't, we have assaults tomorrow :(

Just kidding, I plan on going before work, as soon as the polls open :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

I want to vote but I have work... and I am wondering if by the time i get back around 6:00 PM the race will already have been over.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

If your polling place is still open, then the race isn't over... Don't listen to the media, they like to predict winners and such, but the honest truth is they can be wrong. So, get out and vote anyway!

Zerila

I'm sporting my lovely "I Voted!" sticker today at work :)

Rachi

I WANT AN "I VOTED!" STICKER!!!!!
*grumble grumble* stupid hawaii... *grumble grumble*

negotiator

i voted for my name to b yellow!
srsly i wouldnt have voted if it werent for the gay marriage thing.
at least mr.sulu is safe.
damn you, jury duty!
damn you 51% of orange county!

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Majestica

I didn't get a voting sticker either =( What a bummer!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Zerila

I'd give you mine, but I took it off and it lost its stickiness :(

i voted for my name to b yellow!

Your name is yellow! I just noticed that a couple days ago, that we all have different colored names now... That's cool, it's like a rainbow of awesomeness ;D

Majestica

Oooooh cool you're right! What determines the colors? Is it just random? I love my pretty pink Majestica  ;D

Rachi

I hypothesize that it has to do with your status, E.G. I am considered a "New Adventurer" and as such my color is Green. In the same vein, Selan is considered an "Imperium Confectionarius" and Selan's color is Red. This is my theory.

Ryuoh

Quote from: Majestica on November 06, 2008, 01:19:49 AM
Oooooh cool you're right! What determines the colors? Is it just random? I love my pretty pink Majestica  ;D
ひみつ。 its a secret.

Majestica

Areya

Quote from: Ryuoh on November 06, 2008, 02:44:14 AM
ひみつ。 its a secret.

Seeing as how he's the maintainer of the site, I'm sure he knows the truth!  Maybe he just randomly picks it for us!

Ryuoh

Quote from: Majestica on November 06, 2008, 03:45:33 AM
I want to be pink forever! ::)
You have to stay under 50 posts for that >_>

Majestica

wtf omg this will be my last post... if you guys wanna talk to me use the shout box! >.>

Rachi

For me, "New Adventurer" is a nice way of saying "You're still a nOOb!" so personally speaking, I'd like to get out of that once and for all  ;)