• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

[poll] Which summer movie do you like the most?

Started by Selan, July 11, 2006, 11:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selan

For me I liked Superman. The special effects were pretty good and I liked the concept of it in terms of how they continued the storyline from the old movies. The other movies I saw this summer and thought were good include Mission Impossible III and Cars, however Pirates was dissapointing and was only good for the last 20 minutes. Anyways post what you guys thought about this summer in terms of movies.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

I haven't seen any of those yet ; ;
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

o.0 why not zerila ; ;
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

For Superman and Pirates, I want to wait a couple weeks, so I can (hopefully) see them without a ton of teenagers talking on Cel phones during the movie ^^;

I didn't have any interest in MI:3, but I do want to see Cars eventually.
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ennaor

The summer is not over yet!  I still am waiting for Talledega and I still have to see Monster House!  
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!