• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Do we need vent?

Started by Selan, October 07, 2007, 07:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do we need vent?

I don't use vent because I am shy!
1 (11.1%)
I have gone on vent 1 or 2 times in my life.
1 (11.1%)
I will go on once a week.
2 (22.2%)
I will be on often.
1 (11.1%)
I would use vent everyday!
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Selan

Hey Luckyians,

I don't really play as much as I want to now, but just wanted to get your opinion on vent. Do you think it's worth it for me to pay for vent? I know we haven't had it for a few months, but give me your opinion and if enough people want it I will go pay for another account.

Selan
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Areya

There needs to be an option between "1-2 times ever" and "once a week" in that poll, because that's about where I'd fit.

Ariamo

Doesn't really matter to me.  I get on when people ask me to.  My voice is silly anyway.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Kyuuketsuki

No day is complete without hearing Aria say "omg Ketsuki!"

Selan

thanks for the clear answer guys! ; ; anyways it seems people don't really care, or if it's there you might use it. Anyways if i hear more demand i would def get it.... but at this point doesn't look like people are crazy for it.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Areya

You may want to consider that the majority of the LS doesn't check the website on a regular basis.  If you really want to ask the question, put it in the LSMes or something.

Granted, the people that check the site are also likely the people that would be on Vent...

Ryuoh

i cant read ls messages -.-

Zerila

I've got a couple problems with Vent. One is that it freaks me out just a little bit when people's voices don't sound like I expect them to sound like.

The other one is, last time I was listening on vent, I could barely make out what people were saying. Maybe I have a cruddy sound card, maybe it's because I have some hearing loss from a really bad series of ear infections when I was a kid (it's not too bad, but I tend to say "What?" a lot), but it was mostly a bunch of mumbling and buzzing to me  ^^;

That, and I don't have a microphone   :D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ryudei

I'd use it, but like you say people aren't froathing at the mouth for it so it might not be fair to ask you to pay for something that really isn't being put to good use.

Areya

Quote from: Ryudei on October 08, 2007, 06:39:55 PM
...but like you say people aren't froathing at the mouth for it...

I'd hope they aren't frothing* at the mouth at all!