• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

ssooooooo who is going to watch batman today?

Started by Selan, July 18, 2008, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selan

wondering if anyone is going to watch batman today. I am excited!
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Zerila

Not me! I'm going to use the chaos of the new Batman opening to go see Wall-E  ;)

I don't like seeing movies right as they open. Too many noisy people!

How've you been, Selan?
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Majestica

I'm with Zeri, I'll wait til it calms down. We're going to see Hancock tomorrow!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Zerila

Oh, let me know if that's any good! I like the premise of it :)

Selan

haha i've been good, actually i admit that it kinda sucked watching a dark movie and having people laugh in the background.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Jaix

I saw it yesterday, opening day, it was pretty AMAZING.

Majestica

Hancock was awesome, Zeri! We loved it!  8) I thought it was just another superhero movie but it was different. Goooo seeee ittttt!!!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Shadyantics

The Dark knight was awesome..... BEST @ LIFE I SAY!

Areya

While all these movies are fun, the whole comic book movie genre is getting a little worn out lately...

Majestica

Selan

Yeah, batman was pretty awesome. I found out though if you watch it again, it's even better!

Zerila

I usually don't see movies right when they open, but a friend dragged me along to see Tropic Thunder... and I'm actually really glad! That movie was really funny! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time  :D

Edit: Whoo! Posts count 555! Do I win a prize?

Majestica

Did you know people are trying to boycott that movie because they make fun of retards? Bartreo wants to see it too!

Zerila

Yeah, and the scene they're talking about is a little much ^^;;