• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Sexy LS Members!!! <(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>

Started by Kallisto, October 21, 2007, 11:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kallisto

Hiya LS Members, Kalli here!

I just wanted to say, wow!!  We got hot LS members!  Thanks everyone for posting your pics, everyone looks fantastic, way better than I do!  *blush!*  Anyhow, it's not the faces that matter, I just wanted to tell you guys and gals, from being in this ls for about.. 2 or.. 3 or.. 4yrs or however long it's been up, all of you are beautiful and wonderful beyond words.  You all rock beyond any measurement I can think of and you all should feel mega good about yourselves! 

<3 you all so very much... =^.^=

~Jess

(Oh and yeah.. I don't have a nifty sig like everyone else does.. so.. meh =-.-= )
The only true test of courage is the last.

Armakoy

:D right back at ya jess!

and u should get a sig! wtf! make alex make u one :O

Kallisto

/giggle!  Omgah not even... I'm just your typical white chick... /sigh =>.<=b  But yeah... I shall make Alex make me one.. and he'll like it =-.-=

Areya

Quote from: Kallisto on October 21, 2007, 11:23:46 PM
I'm just your typical white chick...

If you haven't noticed, there aren't many of those on the LS.   :P It's usually asian or other ethnicities.. And besides, what's wrong with that?

Anyways, it's not like my sig is that great either.

Armakoy

if typical white chicks looked like you this world would be an amazing place. but unfortunately this is america and we all eat mcdonalds XD

Kyuuketsuki

Quote from: Armakoy on October 22, 2007, 08:17:16 AMbut unfortunately this is america and we all eat mcdonalds XD

I don't!

Maybe if I do, I'll turn into a sessy white chick? :o :o :o

Areya

Eww McDonald's...  I never understood how some people can eat out like every day...

And hey there's nothing wrong with a girl with some tummy, those tend to be the nicer ones.  It's all about the face.

Elizabet

I added my mug on there... only one i found was me after working a long overtime. >.<;

Kallisto

Woo more piccys!!! And pshaw, you guys are so silly!  All of the girlies in lucky are gorgeous, I remember on the other website (this one is a total +1... +2!!!) all the girlies that posted, I just sat there and was like "Omgah... um... I need to go on a diet.. they're soooo pretty =T.T=" and yes.. I made a sad envious kitty smiley! 

We really need to get more girlies to post some piccys though!  Show us what some "real" purty really is =^.~=

Areya

Well, the single Lucky gals probably don't want to be swamped by all the amourous flirty guys on Lucky.  I can think of a few examples...

And quit putting yourself down Jess, you know you're cute.   :P  Alex will agree with me..  but then again, the boyfriend will agree whether it's true or not...

Armakoy

which in jess's case, its true lolz. but ya WHERES ALL THE CHICKS CUZ IM A HAWT STUD -futurama lol