• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Hello Lucky People ^_^

Started by Cilai, October 23, 2007, 07:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cilai

I'M BACK!!!!!!
Cilai has returned to Vana'diel once more after a short (19 months ::) ) vacation in reality. I can already hear Lunet telling me "It's about time silly elvaan"   ;D
I have missed all of my friends so much and I'm so glad Lucky is still here to come back to. I'm just back for social gaming, no HNM crap because I just don't have the time.  But if you see me online and need some help I'm always good to drag around and use for whatever one might need a 75RDM for nowadays :)  Happy to be back and looking forward to making new friends too  ;D

Zerila

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Selan

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Gem

Cilai  :D :D :D
I've been gone from FF for about 2 months now but it's good to hear you're back!! Old school friend right here!  Hopefully if I come back you will still be around  :'( No more quitting!
Hi all

Kallisto

Hiya there and wb!!!  Once a lucky LS member always a lucky LS member... unless... you've maimed someone.. or did something disconcerning... or... other really negative things... like... running around nude or something... so why am I still a member =T.T=?

I can't wait to chat with you in game and I hope I can help ya out if / when ya ever need it!!!  =^.^=
The only true test of courage is the last.

Ryudei

Quote from: Kallisto on October 26, 2007, 12:47:50 AM
like... running around nude or something...

This is certainly no crime!

Armakoy

WAIT A SEC!!!! JESS WAS RUNNING AROUND NAKED AND I MISSED IT!?!?! phooey ; ;

cilai sorry but i dont remember you

j/k! :P