• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Truth Be Told!!

Started by Ryudei, March 17, 2007, 09:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

Then I shall do that! And I will buy myself the most awesomly awesome of noob gear available to a noob! I shall impress the lowbies with my awesome gAxe skills! But... only once I get out of the Valkurm Dunes range of levels ^^;

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Zerila

Actually, wait... Darn... I want to level Dragoon, too. Now I don't know what I want to level next!  ???

Kyuuketsuki

Dragooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Ryudei

Hey hey, I think this thread has gone FAR enough!  Page TWO?!  A little EXCESSIVE don't ya think?

Man Zeri, beta days haha XD  (Long time) x30981 ago!  Also, I MUST ask.  Were you to level Dragoon, would you do it all BST like?  And does this mean *gasp* you wouldn't call your wyvern?!  >:(

Zerila

I had some theories on how to do it with a BST subjob... but if I were to solo Dragoon, I'd probably do it the old fashioned way: with a big pointy stick and a wyvern with cure breath :)

I still have my Beta character! On the first "Come Home to Vana'diel" thing, I was able to reactivate her, in all her MNK/WHM brilliance! Sadly, she's on Asura. If they ever get that world migration thing running, I may move her over to phoenix :)

Kyuuketsuki

Nonsense, this thread will continue on as long as it NEEDS to. We must draw attention away from all the LIES at the beginning of this thread! BLATANT lies, at that. Big pointy stick! Gogogogo!

You can't play dragoon without your wyvern, fo sho! Especially one that does super-cute emotes! ;D

Zerila

You wanna see crazy, head on over to the Alla forums and check out the BST Suxx thread :)

Ketsuki, I'm going to fight monsters, and my wyvern will kill them with cuteness! (and claws and fangs, yeah...)

Like I said, DRG was supposed to be my first job to level 75, all those years ago. Then I got in with a great static who needed me as a Red Mage, and the rest is history. Not very well-read history, but still history.

What level is your Monk, Ketsuki? Maybe we can static! That's the only way I really want to party long-term, is with a static mostly-linkshell party :)

Kyuuketsuki

23mnk! I ought to work on farming brown belt items! /slice

Just use wyvern /dance on the enemies and they will fall at your knees!

Ryudei

Truth:

Cold.  Brutal.  Undeniable.

Kyuuketsuki

Very deniable. Very false. If I hated ninjar, I wouldn't spend all my money on it and do all my current help desking on it!

Zerila

My Dragoon is level 25. All I'm missing is the gear and wyvern treats :)

But.. I know Ketsuki likes to level a lot faster then I do, and it's going to take me a while at this rate to get ninja done ; ;

Oh, well. I guess I'll solo it... at least I have all my mage subs leveled :)