• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Garrison lvl 30 run!

Started by Bobz, May 11, 2006, 01:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobz

I know that with the addition of the crosair that Military guns are a hot item, along with the other military wepons.

The way this works:
The garrison will be done in Buburimu Peninsula.  It is a level 30 cap.
The monsters will be Goblins.
We can have one, two, or three Parties.
The monsters are based on the number of parties.

The needed jobs are as follows: Pld, Blu, Whm, brd or blm, thf or rng, and another DD.
Gobs tear up Nins pre 37, This is 30 cap so pld tank will be best.
Blu is neccesary for stuning gob bombs.
WHm, or even Rdm for main healing.  Problem with redmage is that they do not have raise.
Bard or blm for debuff and sleeping mobs.
Thf or rng are needed to kite one mob while the pt and npcs recover.
And another DD is needed. i'm sure almost any job can fill this spot.

The reason for having a thf or ranger kite is that the npcs will attack anything near them, even if it is sleeping, that is why the thf/rng needs to spam sleep bolts and drag it away from the npcs.

Who ever comes as Blu needs to have headbut and sheep song, and w/e sleep magic they can.

The monsters are not generly hard, except the boss.  If i remember correctly he comes in the forth or third wave of monsters.

Also the Whm or Rdm will need to heal npcs.  The more that survive the more drops you get at the end.  So this is vital, since after all we are going for drops, not CP.

There is a 30 min time limit on this, and there are i think 3 mini waves in a wave. it goes 1-2 gobs per pt in a mini wave, i think.

If any one has anthing to add or would like to join please post.

Epincus

4 waves of goblins, all around EM to a group.  The boss comes in the 4th wave.

VERY easy garrison, the biggest difficulty is trying to keep every single NPC alive to get 6 items at the end (2 chronicles + 4 military gear)

One technique I've seen used is to drag one enemy away from the rest and  keep it slept while people heal NPC's for the next wave.  You gotta pull it pretty far away for this to work.  Then slaughter it when NPC's are healed and everyone is rested.