• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Ello everyone ^_^

Started by Kozza, October 09, 2009, 01:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozza

ello everyone  :D my names kozza i transferred from lakshmi after takeing 2 year break and im new to this server (i was Deront on that server if by stroke of luck ne1 knows me from there lol) i found this linkshell cuz um well i was looking for a good social linkshell, im laidback, non agressive, and always looking forward to a little fun...so far ive found ne endgame stuff to boring to get involved in so i just spend my time(or use to neways) helping friends do random quests and missions and lvl grinding lol um... im a sexy lvl75 elvaan smn(with yinyang.... precious 3 weeks of my life lost for one robe T_T cant say i dont have regrets lol)? im lvling drk cor and rng atm and um thats it unless some1 has questions

...oh wait also i tend to end up with 5-10 LSs after a while that i hop in and out of some people dont like that...i dont see the big deal tho it just more people i can talk to :P i currently only have one LS but they gmt and im est so i only useally see them when i play later at night...ok thats really it.....i think....

Zerila

Hi, Kozza!
In Lucky, the main thing we care about is a lack of drama, so I don't think it's a big deal if you have multiple shells (at least, not to me)

Nice to meet you :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kozza

nice to meet you to ^^ i didnt thik you guys would really care it was a just in case thing lol :P

Kyuuketsuki

I care! I am FURIOUS! How could you DARE to have other linkshells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

:o

See you in December  :'(

Kozza

well if i didnt have multi shells i wouldnt be able to compare and come up with this being the best social LS on phoniex :P

Kyuuketsuki

Hmmm... sucking up... hmmhmmmm...

HMMM

I'll get back to you when I confer with the council about this.

Areya