• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Hello Peeps.

Started by Jimsvaliant, November 25, 2009, 11:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsvaliant

Name: Jim
Myspace.com/jimmehjam
http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=704808054

About me: I guess I'll start with the personal information. Lets see, I'm a sophomore in college and I currently work as a sushi chef at a Japanese restaurant. I grew up in Connecticut but I moved to Texas during high school and never left. I played FFXI, maybe the first month it came out all those years ago, but I stopped because my friends managed to persuade me to hop onto WoW bandwagon. I played that on and off for the last 5 years and quit WoW about a month ago. I always wondered what I missed out on when I passed up FFXI, so I thought I would give it a shot since the ultimate collection was just released. It's hard to start an mmo without any friends so I looked up some linkshells and I found Lucky. :)
Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you want to ask me.

Why I want to join: Starting off on a game without having anyone to talk to can be a bit lackluster. I know the basics of the game, at least until level 20ish, so I really just wanted to find a linkshell with some nice people. I'm a pretty nice guy and I like to be as helpful as I possibly can. I'm a team player and I think everyone has room for improvement. It's starting to sound like a job interview.

Since I'm downloading FFXI off Steam (estimated time remaining: 3 hours...) I thought I'd have some fun with my application:

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Books: Taneth First and Only Series / A lot of stuff by John Steinbeck and William Faulkner.

Favorite RPG: Tales of Series...

Favorite Movies: Sin City/ Pulp Fiction/ Star Wars: Jedi Return of the Jedi/ Forest Gump/ Garden State/ 500 Days of Summer.

Favorite Songs: The Unwinding Cable Car - Anberlin / No One's Ever Gonna Love You - Band of Horses.

My Heroes: My Pop

Favortie Food: Rice. Yea I'm Asian wanna fight about it?

Favorite Shows: Late Night/Tonight Show Conan O'Brien / The Office / Scrubs.

Favorite Pick-up Line: Hey, I'm not saying this to impress you or anything but uhh... I'm Batman.

Areya

*idly reads over the dossier*

Fine by me.

Majestica

You didn't mention the princess in your post. Do you respect and follow the princess?
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Jimsvaliant

The princess has my undying loyalty and I would gladly live my life to her. :D

Majestica

Awww ok the princess gives her approval.
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Ariamo

Rice!  Ketsu will have a fit if you don't add cookies to that list.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.