• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Hello mate's ^^

Started by Seyron, September 18, 2011, 03:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seyron

Hi there my fellow FFXI gamers :)

Well I'm a returning FFXIV player and well i'm searching for a nice and comfy ls. I stopped playing FFXI when the Crystals of Shantotto or how it's called was new... so well after i saw the whole new stuff i think i'm now considered a total newbie with a lvl 63 DRK as his favorite Job.

Well what else is there to say... Well my name's Robert and i'm from Germany, means that i'm active in the evening hours GMT ^^

If there are any questions feel free to ask ;)

Areya

We're mostly a NA evening LS, so might be a slight lack of people on during your usual play hours, but don't see why you wouldn't be welcome.

Seyron

Well... i'm online most of the time if i'm not at work so i'd participate in events too if possible ;)

Majestica

What are you doing in Germany?!  ;)
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Seyron

living a (mostly) peaceful life as a software developer ^^

Majestica

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Seyron

Hey there :) i figured it's maybe about time to ask if i could get a pearl :)

Ryudei

Feel free to poke someone in game to get a pearl, you can look for...  Areya, Bobz, Greenwood, Ketsuki, Ryudei, Sheilah, Tabby, Zerila...  hopefully one of us is on!