• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

December Version Update is Here!

Started by Rachi, December 08, 2008, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachi

... And OMG was it totally worth it!

Members of a Level Sync party will no longer lose beneficial status effects such as Protect should the synchronization designee level up. Accumulated TP, and the effect of the Charm ability on monsters, will also no longer be lost.

The Reraise effect granted by certain spells and items will no longer be removed by magic and abilities such as Dispel and Voidsong.

The locations of outpost warp NPCs in San d'Oria, Windurst, and Bastok have been changed as follows:
Northern San d'Oria (D-9) -> Northern San d'Oria (K-9)
Bastok Metalworks (F-8) -> Bastok Mines (K-8)
Port Windurst (D-5) -> Port Windurst (L-4)

The enchantments on the following items can now be recharged in Al Zahbi, Aht Urhgan Whitegate, Nashmau, Southern San d'Oria (S), Bastok Markets (S), and Windurst Waters (S):
Chariot Band / Empress Band / Emperor Band

The tax levied on bazaar purchases has been abolished in the following areas:
Ru'Lude Gardens / Upper Jeuno / Lower Jeuno / Port Jeuno

And much more! :D I am so excited!

Please note:
The introduction of the new "Moblin Maze Mongers" system originally scheduled for this version update has been delayed due to extension of the QA period. The specific release schedule will be announced on Topics as soon as it is decided.

Zerila

I know I'm excited to get home and try it out :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Majestica

omg I'm glad you put this here, I woulda been completely confused looking for my outpost warper! lol
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Nerces

Of particular interest to me in this update are:

1) moving the Bastok warp dood from Metalworks to next to a Signet guard at last.
2) being able to use my exp bands a lot more now that I can use the same amount of Allied Notes to recharge them.
3) finally getting to do my Flameserpent General quest, goddamnit.
4) not wasting my time anymore on people who have already been hit with Tractor or Raise.
5) being a WHM in Dynamis becoming much easier with the addition of <stpt> and <stal>.

That's too bad about your lack of Moblin Maze Mongers, Areya. You get to suffer until the next update.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Areya

Quote from: Nerces on December 08, 2008, 11:02:03 PM
That's too bad about your lack of Moblin Maze Mongers, Areya. You get to suffer until the next update.

If you remember a while back, chocobo racing was delayed a short time, about a month, and they had a mini-update to add it.  I'm hoping Maze will be same way.

The Fields of Valor makes low level exp much funner, and the Treasure Caskets are fun too.

Zerila

Didn't the same think happen with Pankration? It will be up and running soon, I'm sure.

Of more concern to me at the moment is the ranged weapon delay. I noticed it last night on THF. Trying to shoot a bloody or blinding bolt at a crab, I could get up from my desk, go get a soda, and come back before my crossbow fired  ::) :P

Luckily, it's on their fix-it list :)

Tableandchairs

Thier trying to tell you to stop running and hiding and shooting from a safe distance!   GO MELEE!

Zerila

When I fire my crossbow at something, I'm right in it's face! Oh, yeah! I creep up behind it, and SNEAK ATTACK! Then, when it turns around all "wtf?!" I shoot it in the head with a blinding bolt! BOOM! And if I get hurt, Bloody Bolt, baby! Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Sorry, went a little crazy for a minute  :-[ :-X

Ryudei

615 posts of this kind of nonsense is enough to drive a person CRAZY!

EDIT: Fixed!

Zerila