• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

What's changed?

Started by negotiator, December 30, 2008, 11:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

negotiator

It seems like there's so many different things to do now, it's almost intimidating to come back.  How's the economy?  How hard is it to make decent gil if I were to just farm off mobs? As far as xp,  I know there's level synching, but didn't get to try it out.  What new ways are there to get xp? New o.p. armorz? More importantly, new samurai-ish armor >,>  Anyways, I'm sure I have more questions later.  Been really busy with work and haven't even been able to touch or finish some console games, but in a month or so...well, more like March, I'd like to pop in and check things out.

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Zerila

I only solo for XP these days, but level sync seems nice for it. If you're in a party with level 25's, and someone levels to 26, they can sync back to 25 to keep the XP the same. It gets hard on skill caps, though.

The economy? Well, I haven't noticed it being any HARDER to get gil, but it's always been somewhat difficult  :-\

March should be a good time to come back. There's another version update slated for then, and they should release the body piece for the WotG Allied Notes gear. By that time, I should have enough AN to buy all three sets  ;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Economy is a bit odd these days, some items are going back up (Great Katanas, some foods) while other stuff is still pretty low.

As far as exp goes, Fields of Valor is helpful for low level exp, as is Level Sync.  Those combined with the EP-DC exp boost means traditional partying at low level is mostly optional.  High levels still have their speedy fast exp style killing and Campaign.

There really hasn't been a large amount of new armor pieces lately, as far as AH stuff.

negotiator

I'll have to check out the valor thing.  This is all very interesting.
Thanks again guys.

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Evanesce

Is buying/selling for profit still viable at the AH? I'm sure there are, at the very least, a few niches, but I remember that the number of opportunities to exploit prices in Jeuno were decreasing before I left. At the peak of its effectiveness, the buying/selling of my Jeuno mule Evancipate was probably pulling down a few hundred K every week. Oh, buying single Demon Horns and Giant Bird Plumes and reselling them in dozens...
Welcome to the Glompificate Nation of Luck-Related, Cookiefied Rainbowisms! ~LuckyLS~*Phoenix*~Evanesce~

Areya

You can still do it on some stuff.