• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Remember Me? Or not?

Started by Hayle, March 24, 2009, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayle

Greetings everyone. I don't know if any of you remember me but I was Hayle/Kitaera back in the day. I was thinking of joining back into FFXI since I missed playing it for while. I see some familiar faces so hopeful I can hop online and say hi to all of you. If you don't then disregard this message and be on your marry way.

~Kitaera/Hayle

Zerila

I don't know if I remember Hayle, but I think I do remember Kitaera :)

Sure, come on back. Warning, though... we're just as nutty as ever :P
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Lunet_Moon

Could it be for real? You are truly the Hayle that we knew so long ago? Well if it is it'd be nice to see ya! Oh I'm kidding I remember who you are.  I could ask a bunch of stuff here but I think it'd be better for when I see ya again. Welcome back "Kiti!" Hehe.
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!

Areya

You don't really think we'd forget ya that easily do you?   :P

You know you're always welcome to come back.

Hayle

Zerila, Lunet, Areya! It's good to see you all again. I'm in process in trying to get my old account back but still no avail. If I am not able to I'll probably have to start over again! *cries* Hope you don't mind a little runt running around in Lucky if that happens hahaha . =P

Areya

Runt as in low level or runt as in a cute Taru girl?  lol

Hayle

Hahaha I don't know if I could ever be a Taru. They are a little too short for my tastes. =P

But I meant low level. XD I need to learn to be more specific next time...silly me!

Zerila

Pfft... don't worry, if you have to come back as a newbie, I'll make sure you get a really nice set of leather armor for when you hit level 7!  ;D

Hayle

Haha thanks Zerila! I might have to take you up on that offer!

naobi

Quote from: Zerila on March 25, 2009, 06:03:39 PM
Pfft... don't worry, if you have to come back as a newbie, I'll make sure you get a really nice set of leather armor for when you hit level 7!  ;D

I'm still a noobi.  Can I have your Kirin's Osode Z?  ;)

And welcome back Hayle, even though I don't remember you.  Hmm, I don't remember me either  :o

Zerila

I don't have one of those! I'd have to get one, first :)

naobi

better get cracking on that then  ;)