• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Keisu's back... kinda

Started by Keisu, April 08, 2009, 10:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keisu

Well, got my account back today, some d-bag in arizona stole it, and world transfered me.  I'm downloading the update now, just gotta wait for servers to come back up to find out where I ended up and what they took before I call SE back to restore my account.  Interesting note: all three of my characters had (gil) next to their names when I went to go reactivate their content id's... might have to just rebuy my gear and re-world transfer if they are loaded enough lol... serves those gil selling thiefs right for taking my account and charging me $25 for a world transfer the first time!  Anywho... if all goes well I should be back on Phoenix and back to normal within about a week even if I have to do a restore.  See you all soonish...

WHM/NIN/SAM/BRD/MNK75, PLD65, THF51, RNG50
WAR/BLM/RDM/DRK/DRG/SMN/BLU/COR/PUP/DNC37
Non-37 Jobs: BST13/SCH0~ (^o^)

Zerila

It will be good to see you back!

Gilgamesh, huh? ; ;
When I told you earlier that nothing had been bought/sold, FFXIAH must not have updated. Well, at least you caught it before he sold anything. And, if he bought stuff, he was probably intending to use your character (ick...  :-X), so he wouldn't have gotten rid of any good gear... I hope... :(

How did you find out he was from Arizona? Did SE tell you that? Any chance they'll give you more info, like... I dunno, a home address?  >:(
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Keisu

His/her address and e-mail were still on the account when I got it back, but the addy seemed kinda iffy, and the e-mail was a generic yahoo webmail account.  Btw, anyone else getting an error where when log in and actually hit the accept TOS thing on the first FFXI screen it says the FFXI version has changed and you need to download the update, but the version checker isn't promting you to update?

Elizabet

I'm just having general trouble connecting and updating... net work is busy haha screw you start over... :(

Keisu

Keisu and my mules are all stripped of any non-rare/ex gear, all my money is gone, and I'm on gilgamesh... not to mention they were using my ninja to farm in sea serpent grotto...  how embarresing is that.  Anywho, I'll be doing a restore so I can get my stuff back and have a free transfer back to phoenix.  I guess I'll see you guys in another week or so. :/

Zerila

Dammit, that makes me angry...  >:(
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry, Keisu  (<--Edited that!)

Got your name wrong?! What the heck?!
I dunno, I know I've done that before, with Ketsu and Keisu. It's like there's a little short circuit in my brain that occasionally flips on and makes me say the wrong name  :o

Sorry about that!

Elizabet

Quote from: Zerila on April 09, 2009, 02:32:59 PM
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry, Ketsuki.

So angry about it you got mistaken with Ketsoooo :P

Sorry to hear Keisu, we'll be there waiting on you... On th upside, my drk is half way to 69 so i'll be able to XP with your monk when you get back ^^;

Zerila

It was early in the morning! I've quit drinking caffeine! I...

...ok, I have no valid exuse  :-\ :'(

Elizabet

I still love you in a non homo way... :P

Keisu

You guys are dorks! ;p  Miss you guys but should see you in a week or so.  Here's hoping SE is quick with it.

Areya

Sheesh, trial and a half just to get back to normal...

It was nice of them to let you rollback and return to your original world..   I always thought that the way it was, was a total kick in the groin.  "I got my account back, but they charged me $25 to world hop AND I have to pay $25 to go back!??"