• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Post of EEEEEVIIIIL!!!!

Started by Zerila, April 21, 2009, 07:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

*looks at post count*

Run away! Don't look! 'Tis EVIL!

*Prepares the holy water and exorcism rituals*

'ware the split pea soup!  :-X

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Nerces

You really are a forum troll, aren't you. For your wife's sake I hope you're better looking than a bridge troll.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

ikethegreat

Zerila

I'm pretty sure I could be hit by a truck and STILL look better than a bridge troll... but then, so would most people :P

I post a lot because I can actually see this forum from work, which is nice, and I have the occasional five minutes here or there to post something silly/random/weird/stupid. So I do it  :D

That, and I dislike it when days go by with no posts, so I'll occasionally just post something random so that there is something new...

*checks post count again* Oh, thank goodness that's over!  8)

Ryudei

Resetting your post count to 0 if you hit 1,000.

Ryuoh

Quote from: Ryudei on April 23, 2009, 09:10:17 PM
Resetting your post count to 0 if you hit 1,000.

Abuse of power >_>

Zerila

I should do a poll to see who the bigger forum troll is, me or Ryudei  8)

Nerces

I can't imagine anybody beating you in that poll, Zerila. At least not without a lot of tampering or propaganda involved.
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ryuoh

Quote from: Nerces on April 26, 2009, 08:36:43 PM
I can't imagine anybody beating you in that poll, Zerila. At least not without a lot of tampering or propaganda involved.
Tampering i can do :D