• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Carby Mitts

Started by ZeroG, April 29, 2009, 05:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroG

Was kind of curious if maybe this weekend I could get some help getting my carbuncle mitts? I was already able to get the offering needed for, I just need a few people to take me in there. I should be off all weekend, now that the tax season is over. ^_^

Areya

Carby Mitts.. if memory serves, there were a couple of others in the LS that wanted a pair.  We'll see what we can do.

Isthian

Except for Dynamis and Nyzul on SUN, I'm up to help.

You may want someone else to get a offering and pop it *for* you however. The NM has a chance to immediately kill you at 40 or under... It literally spawns and immediately Astral Flows.

ZeroG

Hmm, that sounds like some serious squawshed smn to me >.<

Ryuoh

Ill help... if i can somehow figure out how to reinstall ffxi with broken disks.... And if i can find time during finals week.

ZeroG

you can download it and install it, as long as you have your original reg code

Zerila

I might like a pair or these myself... I'd be glad to help :)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

naobi

If I'm online while you guys are setting this up I can come help.

Ryuoh

Quote from: ZeroG on April 30, 2009, 05:20:11 PM
you can download it and install it, as long as you have your original reg code

Really??? from where.

ZeroG

There are couple of ways. Download the 14-day trial client, however this will not give you the install data for all of your expansions. If you know someone who has a buddykey, you can get the full download from that. Or if you know someone like me who downloaded it instead of buying CDs you could see if they could host it somewhere for you.

Isthian

Or just break down and buy the collection... they've been going super cheap, like $12-15, lately.

ZeroG

yeah 20 bucks retail at target

Ryuoh

Quote from: ZeroG on April 30, 2009, 07:42:37 PM
There are couple of ways. Download the 14-day trial client, however this will not give you the install data for all of your expansions. If you know someone who has a buddykey, you can get the full download from that. Or if you know someone like me who downloaded it instead of buying CDs you could see if they could host it somewhere for you.
My xpac for cop broke the other disks are fine... it snapped in the drive....

ZeroG

its thats the only thing you need, just go buy a new disk for that expansion. Its CHEEP. like 10 bucks, you prolly spend that in soda or junkfood in a week.

Elizabet

Just get the whole most recent collection, that way, you'll also save on the update time, as the data wont be years old...

Boomstick

Sunday.................11am EST?!

ZeroG

Alright i'll be there, damn thats early. Hey someone of you be on ventrilo ^_^

Boomstick

Updating my pc client!!!! I'll be on in approx 25 minutes.