• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

I quit (again)

Started by Zenyagi, December 28, 2009, 06:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenyagi

Cancelling content ID's for various reasons, will prolly be back in a month or two.

C'yall then.

Eezypeezy

I hope everything's going okay for you Zen! Have you had some complications come up from your surgery or something? If I remember correctly, we need to take care of some skillups for you in The Boyahda Tree, so come back soon!

EZPZ
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature I am useless. I must write my signature true. I must write straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.

Majestica

Is it cuz I haven't been playing much? Do you miss me? I know the entire game revolves around the princess but you can play without me Zenny!! It's possible! ;) Keep in touch!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Lunet_Moon

You better come back Zenny!~ I still have those Rune Axes you let me borrow!~ Its kinda hard to return them if you don't come back!~  Anyways take cares hun, come back when you can~
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!

Areya

Take it easy, and don't rush coming back, make sure your real life stuff is taken care of~

Zenyagi

/sigh, not entirely sure why (masochism mayhap >.>) but I just reactivated...

Areya

It's because you want to see the Call Beast changes.

Zerila

Welcome back! Call beast changes will be lovely  8)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)