• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

I got this email...

Started by Majestica, March 15, 2010, 01:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majestica

Wtf? They want my credit card info now, totally skipping the game passwords! lol

Greetings,

You are being sent this notice to inform you that since you previously requested a credit card chargeback for PlayOnline, the PlayOnline account linked to your credit card has been suspended. Please be assured that we have not chosen this course of action lightly, but instead see it as a necessary method of combating the increased misuse of credit cards. We feel that this preventative measure will greatly lessen the impact of such illicit activity on future accounts.

To reactivate the PlayOnline account, which will not incur any negative strikes against it, please contact the PlayOnline Information Center via telephone at (858) 790-PLAY (7529) or by utilizing online web chat at https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/. In order to assist you as quickly as possible we have created a special flow to help players affected by this. The Information Center will be open from Monday-Friday 9am-6pm with a special option setup to quickly assist you with account reactivation.  In addition to normal business hours, we will be offering special chat support on Saturday, May 30th, from 11am to 4pm (PDT). For Saturday support please disregard the message on the website stating that chat is unavailable on the weekend.

Please have the following forms of identification ready to expedite the reactivation process.
- PlayOnline ID
- First and last 4 digits of current credit card

We apologize for the inconvenience this will no doubt cause, but hope that you understand the necessary steps behind the decision making process. We hope to hear from you soon.

=================================
PlayOnline Information Center
For the latest news, help, and support please visit:
www.playonline.com
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln