• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

CoP Level caps removed!

Started by Zerila, May 24, 2010, 12:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerila

Hey, all! Just saw this on the FFXI site... they're planning on removing the level caps from the following areas:

Pso'Xja / Promyvion - Holla / Promyvion - Dem / Promyvion - Mea / Promyvion - Vahzl / Phomiuna Aqueducts / Sacrarium / Riverne - Site #B01 / Riverne - Site #A01

Nifty :)

Now, assuming they don't just bump everything there up to 75 all of a sudden... I'm gonna go get me a Swift belt :P
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

XD It does say that they're also adjusting the placement and level of the mobs to make it a place to be formidable to 75 and beyond!

;;

negotiator

Quote from: Kyuuketsuki on May 24, 2010, 01:10:10 PM
XD It does say that they're also adjusting the placement and level of the mobs to make it a place to be formidable to 75 and beyond!

;;

Got excited for a moment, but then, now there's still no point to this. GJ SE

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Zerila

Ah, I missed that somehow!  :'(
May end up being a good place to merit/skill/level past 75, though.

Also... dare I hope that they bump up all the monsters to 75+, including those lovely Blubber Eyes, but they leave the Swift-Belt monsters as-is? :P

BST would OWN swift belt fights!  ;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

To quote the article directly:

"...the level and distribution of enemies in certain Promathia areas will also be adjusted to pose a worthy challenge to players level 75 and beyond..."

Emphasis there on "certain".  Hard to say which areas and mobs will get their levels tweaked.  Likely they'll leave some alone while raise others.

Ryudei

Yeah I think they're rehashing the areas to provide a place for everyone to grind beyond 75.  I do get the feeling they'll bump up NMs like the swift belt fomors, otherwise they'd be a joke...