• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Hi hi!

Started by Grimsquirrel, August 25, 2010, 09:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimsquirrel

We are a little late to the game and all, but my wife and I just started out on Phoenix (and FFXI as a whole) this week.

We are good IRL friends with Aurora and Eezy, and they said you all were a fun bunch to hang out with!

So, we'd love to have more people to talk to in-game if you will have us.

GS

Eezypeezy

Yay finally! Aurora and I have been trying to get these guys to start some FFXI action since we made our own characters last year. They're totally awesome, intelligent, helpful people and we would LOVE for the Lucky LS Powers That Be to gift them each with pearls.

See you both in game!

EZPZ

P.S. You didn't hear this from me, but there's a rumor that Dymestl (Grimsquirrel's wife) bakes some amazing cookies.

P.P.S. Okay, maybe I'm the one that started that rumor, but it's true!
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature I am useless. I must write my signature true. I must write straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.

Areya

Any friend of Eezy's is fine by me~

Kyuuketsuki

Cookie????!!!!!?!?!?!!?!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

I want some HARD EVIDENCE! (Or maybe some soft and warm evidence :Q)

Eezypeezy

You must login to the game and speak with other LS members to be given the chance to hold such evidentiary hearings! Haul out your WHM and level with us! :D

EZPZ
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature I am useless. I must write my signature true. I must write straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me.

Zerila

Hi hi and welcome!

*Activates Cookie fountain*

Enjoy!
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

Any time I log in, no one's around or doing anything;; (though that's usually late at night) I haven't done anything but campaign in over a month;; I'd love to level something but my whm is 1.5! I need to get smn to 66 and drg to 80 though! I'll be on this weekend to get those cookies! But, alas, now must read 200 pages of depressing modern Brit lit;;

*plays in the cookie fountain*