• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

For EVERYONE who is going to be playing XIV.

Started by Malikai, August 27, 2010, 03:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyuuketsuki

I sent you some tells Zeri, but you must hate me and won't talk to me because I besmirched your name or forgot to pay a cookie tribute or something... please forgive me!!!!  :'(

Kyuuketsuki

Oh, Kage, yeah you can select your server (in XI now as well as XIV). But if the server you wanna go to is overcrowded, it's not selectable.

Also, Zeri, a million cookies of apologies!!!  :-[

Zerila

Whaaa? I didn't notice! ; ;

Too much chat spam on my screen, I don't have any idea when someone is talking :(

Talk to me again, please! I'll go somewhere quieter so I can see it! (gotta get away from that camp, so noisy!)
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Kyuuketsuki

XD I wish there was a way to expand the chat box... or if there is, I wish I knew it. I kinda prefer the chat layout of XI... XIV's seems a bit too easy to miss stuff.

Nulani

Boo!~ I've joined on Cornelia. Probably won't have the time to play much though, unfortunately. Stupid studies.
Evil is Good.

Malikai

Nulani! Haven't seen that name in ageeees!

Zeri, the Leves are on a 48 hour lockout. All of them. You're almost forced to play other hands and do all of the Leves. That seems fine to me.

negotiator

Ugh you guys keep tempting me. Now I'm downloading it.
I knew I should have applied for a key sooner.  Now they stopped again. Anyone have an extra key? I'd be forever grateful!

negotiator/bigo/kaiten/clare quicksword     http://luckysuccors.enjin.com/home

Tykkaru

I don't know if you remember me. I was in Lucky a while. Then I quit. Then I came back. Then I joined another server. Then I returned. Then I quit.

But now I'm back in FFXIV with Nulani. Pulling her pigtails.  ;D

I can has linkshell please? :o

Nulani

I've created Nulani Tacraya on Cornelia. I'm not all too pleased with the surname, so I might recreate. Stupid Squeenix, not permitting t'Acraya. *Grumble. Also have Ryasche Aschen on Melmond.

Edit: Renamed to Nulani Acra. Much better.
Evil is Good.

Ryudei

Cornelia!?  Guess I'll restart!  If this blasted thing ever updates  >:(

Areya

Besaid, Cornelia..  Are the servers named after FF starting areas this time or something?  Alexandra?  Altea?  Baron?  Narshe?

Ryudei

Nego posted a list!  Want me to burn the beta to a DVD and mail it to you rey!  Totally could haha

Ryudei

Oh and you can send tells to people that don't exist or aren't online without any system message telling you that that's the case so zeri prolly wasn't ignoring you kets.  Either that or he's ignored you and me BOTH now!  >:(

Anyway I'm on Cornelia now, give me a hollar, name's Rave Solrune!

PS: Thank god for being able to skip cutscenes now.

Zerila

I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm playing FFXI now!  :o
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Oh, didn't even see that post about the server names, lol.

Cornelia sounds pretty good.  I imagine a lot of the FFXI'ers will congregate towards Selbina.

As for your offer Ryu, I'll pass on that.

negotiator

negotiator

unable to connect to world server.  Nuli, you killed us ;D

Selan

Guess when I get the game I will be on that server too.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Kageneko

met up with kets, ryu, and nul on Cornelia.  Gridania to be specific...had a great time. Been trying out all 3 toon slots in all towns and I'm probably going to start retail in limsa or ul'dah since i'll be playing either glad and backing it up with armor/black

not sure how i feel about crafting...these minigames are fun in the short term but figure they'll get old real quick

JstJnxy

where are you all at?  I been playing since alpha and there's def been tons of improvements.. i am currently on wutai..but i guess i will make another char or something to join ya all ... wherever you may be...

<3 jnxy