• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Interested in weekend abyssea to farm seals/atma/abysite?

Started by LoneKenT, November 14, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneKenT

Planning to start a weekly abyssea group on weekend on either saturday or friday night. Hopefully Saturday 8pm est.
Plan for now is just to lowman and kill NMs for af3 seals, and if certain NMs are up kill them for their abysite/atma. Depend on how many people are interested might be able to even attempt boss.

If you're interested please post what would be a good time for u, and what seals u need.

Areya

Most times work fine by me.

As for seals, the ones I'd mostly be interested in at the moment are WHM, SMN, and SAM head seals.

Ariamo

I can come so long as I'm on and not doing anything.  Friday and weekends are a good time for me, especially saturday night :x

Right now the only seals I can think up of that I want are from Wherwetrice.

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Zerila

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

LoneKenT

Lets make it Saturday 8 pm EST then
Lets start with Wherwetrice

Areya

I think if we had enough people, we could try to defeat a boss for Lunar Abyssite.  An extra atma would be invaluable for making the rest of our Abyssea endeavors go more smoothly.  Atma of the Heavens + Atma of Ambition for +10 mp/tick for mages, adding the TH atma for farming, and so forth.

LoneKenT

LoneKenT

Attempting to proc a !! while stunned from a Red !! will not work
    Attempting to proc !! while the monster is stunned using a TP move/Casting will not work
    Attempting to proc !! on a stunned monster that was only auto attacking (sans iron giant attacks) WILL work

GRELLOW (DAY BEFORE + CURRENT DAY + DAY AFTER) :

Lightsday: Holy, Banish 2, Banish 3, Banishga 2, Flash, Dark Threnody, Radiant Breath, 1000 Needles
    Darksday: Bio 2, Aspir, Dispel , Drain, Kurayami:Ni, Light Threnody, Death Ray, Eyes On Me
    Firesday: Fire 3, Fire 4, Firaga 3, Flare, Katon:Ni, Ice Threnody, Heat Breath, Firespit
    Earthsday: Stone 3, Stone 4, Stonega 3, Quake, Doton:Ni, Lightning Threnody, Magnetite Cloud, Seedspray
    Watersday: Water 3, Water 4, Waterga 3, Flood, Suiton:Ni, Fire Threnody, Maelstrom, Regurgitation
    Windsday: Aero 3, Aero 4, Aeroga 3, Tornado, Huton:Ni, Earth Threnody, Hecatomb Wave, Mysterious Light
    Icesday: Blizzard 3, Blizzard 4, Blizzaga 3, Freeze, Hyoton:Ni, Wind Threnody, Frost Breath, Ice Break
    Lightningsday: Thuder 3, Thunder 4, Thundaga 3, Burst, Raiton:Ni, Water Threnody, Mind blast, Blitzstrahl

BLUE (RARE ITEM DROP):

6:00-14:00 - Piercing
    Dagger: Shadowstitch(70), Dancing Edge(200), Shark Bite(225), Evisceration(230)
    Polearm: Skewer(200), Wheeling Thrust(225), Impulse Drive(240)
    Archery: Sidewinder(175), Blast Arrow(200), Arching Arrow(225), Empyreal Arrow(250)
    Crossbow: Slug Shot(175), Blast Shot(200), Heavy Shot(225), Detonator(250)

14:00-22:00 - Slashing
    Sword: Vorpal Blade(200), Swift Blade(225), Savage Blade(240)
    G.sword: Spinning Slash(225), Ground Strike(250)
    Axe: Mistral Axe(225), Decimation(240)
    G.axe: Full Break(225), Steel Cyclone(240)
    Scythe: Cross Reaper (225), Spiral Hell(240)
    Katana: Blade: Ten(225), Blade: Ku(250)
    G.katana: Tachi: Gekko(225), Tachi: Kasha(250)

22:00-6:00 - Blunt
    H2h: Raging Fists(125), Spinning Attack(150), Howling Fist(200), Dragon Kick(225), Asuran Fists(250)
    Club: Skullbreaker(150), True Strike(175), Judgement(200), Hexa Strike(220), Black Halo(230)
    Staff: Heavy Swing(5), Shell Crusher(175), Full Swing(200), Spirit Taker(215), Retribution(230)

RED (ATMA / KEY ITEM DROP):

Dagger : Cyclone / Energy Drain
    Sword : Red Lotus Blade / Seraph Blade
    Great Sword : Freezebite
    Scythe : Shadow of Death
    Polearm : Raiden Thrust
    Katana : Blade: Ei
    Great Katana : Tachi: Jinpu / Tachi: Koki
    Club : Seraph Strike
    Staff : Earth Crusher / Sunburst

Areya

Gonna try to do Cerein-Croin this weekend to get people Lunar Abyssites.

Ryudei

Areya

Quote from: Ryudei on December 17, 2010, 02:44:35 AM
Let's do stuff that drops Tantra items!

Well if you actually come back...
We can get you Lancer's stuff too!

Ryudei

Haha, I might swing back around and see what's going on.  I'm still mostly 75s with one 80 though w00t!  Not enough time in the day for 2 MMOs! 

Areya

Just buy the addons and those 75s and 80s will be 90s before you know it!

In other news, we took down C-C and got people some Lunar Abyssites, all right!

Still plenty of seal and atma farming needed though.

Zerila

It should be obvious from last night that I have no idea what I'm doing in Abyssea :P
I DID go buy some Atmas last night, though. I got the one for Windurst missions, Promathia, ToAU and ACP. And I've been activating the Verdical Conflux as I've been finding them... Anything else I should be doing in order to be a bigger help?

Areya

Talk to the Atma Fabricants in Visions and Heroes zones too Zeri.  In Heroes you should pick up at least Nyzul and Captain ones.  Dunno which Visions atmas you'd have clearance for, maybe Adamantoise?

Zerila

The Captain one looks REALLY nice for Red Mage. I assume that stacks with regular Refresh?

Areya

Not only does it stack with Refresh, but Refresh Atmas stack with each other.  Like if you equip both Windy atma and Captain atma, that's +10.

Zerila

I'll be having Christmas with the family tomorrow night, so I'm afraid no Abyssea for me :(

Kyuuketsuki

Zerila