• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Ninja Ninjustu Damage Report~

Started by Kage, February 11, 2011, 11:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage

Some of you may be interested in this!

Long story short with Abyssea Atmas and buffs for MAB and INT I became curious how well a "Nuking" Ninja would work~

The main point of this build would be to effectively be able to damage NM and Boss mobs without melee in order to avoid the TP feed from melee strikes~

After building some gear and Magian Katanas (Neither finished) I started playing around while doing my second Trial 1533 and here are some quick rough results~

All testing was done on lvl 65-68 Succubus Bats in Uleguerand Range as 90NIN/45DNC and all samples were from "pull" casts, to ensure I didn't adjust the mobs natural defenses in any way during combat~

Base damage with no gear, no weather and a neutral day of the week unresisted:

Gear base Stats:

Magic Attack Boost : +24
INT : 74+44
Ninjutsu Skill : 316

Average Wheel range in Full gear:
462-508

Max Hyoton: San (ice) damage full gear, Iceday, double Ice weather (no Obi, Innin nor Futae) :

Max damage fully buffed in full gear, Iceday, double Ice weather, Innin and Futae:

Seeing this in a non-Abyssea zone is promising~

I'll test Abyssea later but with my measly 2 atmas It still wont be at its best potential (minus some gear)

Anyways! Cool stuff!

Areya

Very impressive numbers!

Max Hyoton: San and Hyoton Effect merits?

Kage

Quote from: Areya on February 11, 2011, 07:10:42 PM
Very impressive numbers!

Max Hyoton: San and Hyoton Effect merits?

Nope, I'm 4/5 Ninja Tool Expertise and I have one merit on each San spell at the moment and one merit on each element from Group 1 with 4/5 in Subtle blow.

I also have no Merits in Ninjutsu either but thats not capped yet.

I did some San wheels just to see if the weather was a major factor and for the most part it wasn't, however im sure the weather had an effect on the higher numbers.

So all in all theres a lot of room for improvement through merits, finished Katanas, more gear since i threw that set together really quick and different subjob options.  So i have a lot of playing around to do!