• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

May 10 Update

Started by Areya, April 16, 2011, 02:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

The date of the next major version update has been set at May 10.  This is when the Titan -> Phoenix merge will happen.  Other adjustments that will be coming at this time (subject to change, naturally) include AH consolidation, Dynamis reworking, ability to send certain Ex items between characters that share an account, adventuring fellow upgrades, Voidwatch system, new ways to get Abyssea seals, and more.

Zerila

REALLY looking forward to the AH consolidation, they've needed that for a while now. Plus, I have all those mules, I could sell just TONS of stuff from all the various towns ;D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Inafking

www.ffxiah.com can tell you the current prices of the jeuno AH.  Any requests from Titan's "going out of buisness" sale?

Areya

No requests I can think of, Ina.  By the way, I know it's been a while since you actually applied, but since the server merge was pushed back quite a while, want to mention that you're still welcome to join when it happens.

Ariamo

Well, they're adjusting the PUP weapon with pet regain : /

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Areya

Looks like they're delaying the "Save your Atma" change.  Boo.

Side note:  Title of this thread isn't true anymore, they moved it up one day XD

Kage

It's about noon on the 10th in japan, right now. Which makes it right somewhere.

**fixed my fail grammar**

Elizabet

Dynamis: I went to Jeuno, there were ppl in there, it's now like a regular zone but timed. I almost soloed a stray goblin but died cause I was using last resort like a noob. It's Trio-able I think as most pulls are packs of 2-4 mobs.