• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Square Enix Account Conversion

Started by Areya, June 20, 2011, 05:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Areya

Just a word of warning:  Square-Enix will be converting all Playonline Accounts to Square-Enix Accounts.  This process is supposed to start in late July.  If you haven't changed your information by the end of August, you will be unable to play the game.

They will be releasing more info on the conversion later.  Just wanted to give you a heads-up.

Note that people with a token already have a Square-Enix account.

Fondue

UGH...... i have one account without a SE account because i HATE se accounts. SE accounts blow ARSE...
GG SE, way to make me hate you more.

Majestica

Even *I* have an SE account, had to get one to use the authenticator that I decided was a must have after losing my majjie =(
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

Maj:  Yeah and then Calantha went poof!

Fondue

Oh dont get me wrong, i dont mind them as far as using them, its the site that ive had problems with in the past, also 2 diff passwords is hard work, x4 ; ;

Majestica

lol Calantha is still there. The time to play just isn't =( This daycare thing is hard work!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

@Fondue:  Oh I totally agree, it's a hassle.

@Maj:  Yeah yeah.  You know that you two are welcome to come back if you DO find time!

Furyhunter

If you have an inactive POL account/FFXI content IDs and you want to transfer without registering a Click n Buy account, just select the Crysta payment option and you won't have to deal with it.

Just did so, to remain up-to-date with my stuff and keep it from being lost.