• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

My Town In Japan!

Started by Selan, September 27, 2011, 04:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selan

Hey Guys. It has been a long time. I have been living in Japan for almost three years now!=D Anyways here are some pics of my town. The name is Miyoshi in Hiroshima.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Carmi

Hi Selan!! It's been ages! ;)

That's a pretty town.. seems relaxing <3. KILL THE BUGS THO!

Maxion

Oh wow, haven't seen this forum in ages.
Nice pictures!
I'm going to live forever, or die trying.

Selan

It is great you came back to the forums Maxion. Are you still playing FFXI?
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ryudei

Boonies! ;p

Are you actually playing, I haven't seen you yet!

Zerila

SELAN!!!! Hi! Your hometown is pretty cool looking! :D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Ennaor

Quote from: Ryudei on September 29, 2011, 01:53:51 AM
Boonies! ;p

Are you actually playing, I haven't seen you yet!

*talks in discovery channel british documentary voice*  one must wake up at the crack of dawn to catch a glimpse of the elusive mithra selan suppai. 
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!

Selan

Yup you are right ryuuu.... pretty much in the boonies. Everyone here knows me!

Karitta

Nice pics! Looks pretty from the pictures. How do you like living there?

Hello guys,
How's everyone doing?
It's weird seeing your names, haven't seen then written in a long long time.
I sometimes miss playing the game etc.

Selan

Hey Karitta. Long time no talk. Yeah, I enjoy being here. Although I do miss American food!

I just started playing 3 days ago after a 2 year break. It is never too late to play again! Plus all the expansions and everything is cheap. On Amazon you can download everything for $15.99.

Majestica

Selan I missed American food while we were over there too. You will not believe how good something like Denny's will taste when you come back. lol Now of course, I miss all the good food THERE... yakisoba and cheese rolls, ramen, yakiniku was something everyone should try at least once! Ugh I'm hungry....
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

Hi there, Karitta.  /wave

Selan totally needs some Subway!

Majestica

Ahhh we had a Subway on base over there ;) Subway, A&W, Taco Bell, Baskin Robbins, Pizza Hut, Popeye's, and Burger King!
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Lunet_Moon

Hi Boss good to see ya again. Btw next time don't wait till a natural disaster happens to contact us, less worrisome that way.
If you forgot who I was that's okie.  Chances are I've forgotten you too. Don't fret after all the rediscovery is always the best part!

Selan

@Lunet thanks for your comments. I will keep in touch more for sure. Come back to the game lunet! We can lvl together.

@Maj yeah. We only have a McDonalds here  ; ;

Majestica

lol well if I remember right, the McDonald's offbase was AWESOME. The employees all smiled like they were happy to see you and all the food? It looked JUST LIKE THE PICTURES!!! What I wouldn't do for a Japanese double cheeseburger right now! ;)

Ryudei

Now I wanna go back to Japan :(

Selan

To be honest... before I got a girlfriend McDonalds would be the place to try to meet people. There are some beautiful girls that work at McDonalds!