• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Adv. of Laliho Discussion Thread!

Started by Areya, December 06, 2011, 09:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2-13: What should happen to the Asura Squad?

Run away to fight another day!
Disband entirely!
Turn over a new leaf?

Ryudei

Well then Tally-ho Laliho!  See you in chapter 2 ;)

(Yes, I'm holding you to it! :p)

Areya

Well, I dunno, is there a lot of demand for it?

Majestica

"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Areya

Well then!

Any suggestions for misadventures from the peanut gallery?

Areya

Well, due to (popular?) demand, Chapter 2 begins!  As usual, don't forget to vote!

Zerila

Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Ironically enough, even with 700+ views the story isn't even in the top 10 of most viewed topics on the site yet lol.

The site gets like 1000 views every single day which is a little mindboggling.  I kind of wonder how many unique readers actually read the story.

Ryudei

Chaptaru two!!

/dance /panic /jobemote thf

Areya

Gigas it is!

Fair warning:  Chapter 2 is probably gonna be a bit long.  Then again, maybe you will enjoy it more because of it!

I'm sure some of y'all will notice the subtle references...

Areya

Well, Kazham Peppers barely won.  Probably a good thing, Lali probably would need a bath if she dove into a pile of garlic cloves.

2-3's up!  The plot thickens.

Areya

Mmm, gonna give the poll a couple more days before putting up the next part, you still have time to vote!

Areya

Well, had a tie in the poll, so my vote's the tiebreaker!  So nyah!  Don't like it?  Get more people to vote!

Cookies to people who get some of the references in 2-4!

Areya

Not many people must be paying attention to it lately.  Eh, I'll leave the poll up a while longer, see if I get any more bites.  I was going to put up the next part but I'll postpone it for a few days more.  Are you bored with it already?  I can stop if no one really cares.

Areya

Well, after some encouragement, the story continues.  2-5's up.

Remember, feedback encourages the wordweaver to continue!

Areya

2-6's up.

*plays Stage Select music for the poll*

Areya

Been running behind on updating!  I'll try to put it up by tomorrow!

Areya

2-7's finally up.  I know some of you were getting impatient.  I've been slacking.

Areya

Zerila

I hadn't been reading this because I hadn't had time recently, but I finally started to... this is really good. I mean, REALLY good. You have a talent with words and storytelling! Looking forward to more :D
Join the Pixie Preservation Society today!
The only membership requirement is that you can't have killed any pixies :)

Areya

Yay for positive feedback!

The tone of it has gotten a little more serious but I still try to keep it humorous and amusing.

Been a little slow with the updates lately, I'll try to post updates a little more often!  Maybe once/week or something.