• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Kanjiru - Application

Started by Kanjiru, July 03, 2012, 10:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanjiru

Hey all, I've been forced at gunpoint by Shizune and certain other unnamed Taru's into making an app here (and Shizune still didn't share the pizza with us....>_>). I've been looking for a nice social/event LS since recently coming back to game after a long, long time. Originally, I only came back to FFXI to help practice my Japanese (since I'm learning in my spare time) but after meeting a few good people I've gotten a taste for it again and would like to fulfil my old goals. I'm main NIN as it's the job I enjoy the most. My biggest old goal I would like to see completed is getting myself a Kikoku. I know, I know, no where near as hard as it used to be but the 'little' things mean a lot. :)

I've been a player of FFXI for a few years so I'm not a super nooblet, just need teaching with the new stuff. Regardless of my own personal goal, the most important thing is finding a LS I can eventually call home and it's for that reason I've remained LSless on purpose until today. It takes awhile to earn my trust but when you do, you've got it for a loooooong time.

Okay, I better get back to the Aby party before I get kicked :P So, if I've missed something out you want to know, just ask. I'll do my best to answer any questions.

Areya

Heh, I can already tell by your sense of humor you'd get along just fine. <.<

Kanjiru

Lol, thanks. From what I've seen so far you guys mostly seem like you're made of win and awesome.

Majestica

Some of us are more awesome than others. *Glares at Tabby* You have to watch that guy.
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln