• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Soboro Sukehiro

Started by Kageneko, March 27, 2006, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kageneko

I've been trying to get the ball rolling on this for awhile but to no avail.

This is the Triggered NM fight in Riverne Site #B01 for the Soboro Sukehiro

[link=hyperlink url]http://ffxi.somepage.com/mobdb/3540[/link]

Damage 40
Delay 450
Rare/Ex
Level 50

Occasionally attack 2 to 3 times.

This is a godly weapon for any sam and is especially useful for sam/rng during meripo.  Riverne Site #B01 is lvl 50 cap area and this fight requires 6+ people. Atleast 2-3 stunners to stun the self-destruct, a refresh (preferably brd and a rdm), a main tank, a main heal, and some DD.  The bomb is popped using a Clustered Tar that drops from bombs in the area.  If a thief comes along I have heard that they "drop like candy" so farming a few tars for members between kills should be no problem.

I know a few of you are leveling sam or thinking of leveling it and this weapon is arguably useful all the way upto lvl 72 where you get the Hagun. Not to mention a sam can self skillchain Light with just meditate with this thing ^^.  I would like to do this sometime during a weekend.

Ariamo

I'll help <.< But if I'm free and I get the cluster cores too...and maybe get a katana too >.>;

Because we live in a pink and fluffy world, that's why.

Selan

lol this is something i would like myself, my sam is lvl 44 right now. anyways i will help for sure.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Minixin

my drk is lvl 51 and riseing so if i can help let me no
http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/silverhope444/finished.jpg" border="0" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">

Kyuuketsuki

Sure, I'll help out ^^b. I'd bother with one myself, but it'll be at least a little while before I start levelling samurai XD, so no need ^^. The tar does drop pretty frequently, from my experience... thrown away so many hehe.

Ryudei

I swear I posted in here already.  I'm always down for one of these runs.  The bastards pretty hard, I suggest at least 12 people, I dont care what somepage says.  Drop rate ain't spectacular either, a thf would help...  but yes, count me in :p

Oh, I should note all melee should come sub nin, otherwise you'll be a major mp sink on the AoE which is rather nasty.  I can come NIN main or SAM/NIN or DRG/NIN depending on the turn out.

Phoenixblade

I suppose I can help if need be. ^^
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Kageneko

I'm planning to have us run this on Sunday between 10am-12pm  morning prolly.  This is so Pyo can come along and maybe Carmisse.  Does anyone have any objections?

Ariamo

Um...what kinda AM? EST or PST?

Doesn't really matter. I'm free almost all sunday. I just wanna know since I play Disgaea 2.

Selan

is it at all possible to do this later in the day on Sunday? Like maybe 2:00PST.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

Ariamo

Depends if Pyo can come...I think. I dunno stuff *Stabs Selan* Hah. Um....Like I said. I'm free...hopefully since I kinda want to level BST and play Disgaea 2 : x

Kageneko

that should be fine selan as long as everyone is ok with it.

Ariamo

Hopefully I can attend. My connection's been acting up today.

Ariamo

Okie doke. Our plan was a bust <.<

This time, let's make sure to get at least 10 people to fight it.

And maybe make the event like in two weeks so that people might have time....I mean, it is spring break for some people. I think.