• Welcome to Lucky Linkshell - Phoenix .

ShoutBox!

Recent

Donate

Donate a little to help pay for server costs

Wtf!?

Started by greenwood, September 22, 2012, 06:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenwood

So I try to log into my account to play and see this tasty message....

The PlayOnline account in question was temporarily suspended by SQUARE ENIX for the following reason:
- The account is currently in the process of account recovery or game data recovery due to unauthorized access by a third party

If you wish to remove the temporary suspension, please select the "Additional Assistance" button located at the bottom of this KB article. Fill out all of the required fields on the screen, and select the "Next" button to contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Areya

Wow, that's not a good sign!  Wonder what happened.  Hopefully nothing too awful.

Majestica

The bad part is someone hacked you... but the good part is SE caught it?
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

Ryudei

Whoa, hope everything comes back ok!

greenwood

So apparently click and buy still thinks i own them money. May take a week or so to clear up... fun times.

On a different note, Areya did you go on that Omega run already?

Areya

What Omega run?  <.<

Think C&B has a maintenance tomorrow too.  Have fun!

greenwood

Oh I thought you were trying to do an omega run....maybe I am confused with you doing a pandemonium warden run.

Thankfully I can just call CNB.... they are a PITA though regardless....

Majestica

omg tabbykins L2payurbills. GOSH.
"I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him." -Abraham Lincoln

greenwood

Majestica: <insert black sterotype here>

No but really I f'n hate click and buy.

Majestica

Oh are you back yet? Did your welfare check come yesterday? ;)

greenwood

Yeah, I got that check in the mail but I had to send half of it to my baby momma.

Ennaor you should receive it tomorrow.

Anywho I just called those wonderful people at SE today and they stated that I should be able to log in tonight. We'll see....

Ennaor

it's not the 1st of the month yet?
Wheaton's Law:  Don't be a dick!